Jammie Dodgers are the nation's most popular kid's biscuits! These delicious shortcake sandwiches with a sticky, jammie filling have been a national favourite for over 50 years.
Both kids and grown-ups love Jammie Dodgers making them the perfect addition to any family biscuit tin.
- Jammie Dodgers are the biggest kid’s biscuit brand in the UK (and are actually enjoyed by loads of adults too!)
- 2014 saw the launch of Berry Blast. We recognised that jam is at the very heart of the Jammie Dodgers brand. Children really like the sticky jam and ‘Berry Blast’, with its blackcurrant-flavoured jam, is just the sort of fruity flavour that children will love,
- Jammie Dodgers are made in Wales, the birthplace of Rob Brydon, Richard Burton, Tom Jones and Charlotte Church.
- The name for the original cheeky biscuit came from the BEANO’s ‘Roger the Dodger’ character comic strip.
- Jammie Dodgers have been featured on The Only Way is Essex, Harry Hill’s TV Burp, Eastenders and Dr Who.
Did you know?The Jammie Dodger is the favourite snack of Dr. Who and singer Labrinth.
Nutrition and guideline daily amounts
|Typical values:||Per biscuit||Per 100g||Child 5-10||All adults|
|Your results will appear here|