May 23 2022 12:00AM
Fox's Burton’s; Fabulous Biscuits, Fabulous People
Fox's Burton’s Biscuits are the home of some of the UK’s most iconic biscuit brands, including but not limited to Maryland Cookies, Jammie Dodgers and Wagon Wheels.
Due to increased demand, we are now undertaking a volume recruitment campaign and we would love to you be part of this journey.
WE DO NOT OFFER ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS - 40 HOURS PER WEEK GUARANTEED!! - WORKING 35HRS BUT PAID FOR 37.5HRS/WEEKLY - NO WEEKEND WORKING
- SHIFT PATTERN (NIGHTS) Monday to Friday, 2pm - 10pm Paid Weekly
- RATE £10.76/Hr
Working within the final stages of a production line you will be responsible for sorting, collating, and packaging biscuits. The role requires physical stamina as you be will on your feet during your shift, working within a fast-paced environment. Please also be aware that you will be attired in PPE and the temperature within the factory can be very humid.
WHAT’S IN THIS FOR YOU?
- Each 8-hour shift provides for 2 separate 30 minute breaks!!
- Centrally located within the Sighthill area of Edinburgh and easily accessible by public transport.
- Burton’s love that their employees enjoy their weekends: No weekend working!!
- Other advantages include, paid PPE, training with career opportunities, car parking and onsite canteen facilities.
- 25 Holidays Per Year and closed on Bank Holidays including Christmas & New Year. Access to Employee Benefit Scheme for Retailer Discounts and Cashback, Health & Wellbeing.
- Applicants must be on or over the age of 18
- Ability to evidence full right to work within the UK (student applicants must, be able to demonstrate this, as paid induction requires full 40 hours induction training)
- Understand and be comfortable working within a food manufacturing environment where hygiene principles are exceptionally important. (Training provided)
- Comfortable working in and around machinery.
- Demonstrate and display a practical ability to thrive and adapt to various and fast paced working conditions.
As a business we are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity and equality in the workplace, and we welcome talented individuals from all backgrounds who share our Pride and Passion for Baking Great Biscuits and snacks.