Competitive Hourly Rate of £11.23/Hour
Feb 8 2022 12:00AM
Burton's Biscuits are the home of some of the UK’s most iconic biscuit brands, including Maryland Cookies, Jammie Dodgers, Wagon Wheels, Thomas Fudges & Paterson Arran Shortbread. Along with having amazing brands, we have secured long term agreements to allow us to manufacture sweet & savoury snacks under brands from Mars Confectionery, Cathedral City & Marmite, we are also a key player in manufacturing Retailer Own Brand biscuits.
As a Quality Assurance Technician you’ll play a key role in ensuring all products manufactured are safe and legal and meet agreed internal and external specifications on a daily basis. This includes carrying out several daily, weekly and monthly duties, collecting data and analyzing, root cause analysis (including customer complaints and factory day to day issues.) Previous experience in working in a quality related role within the FMCG sector, alternatively this role would suit a Senior Production Operative within Food Manufacturing looking to gain some experience within Quality.
Contract: Permanent, Weekly Paid
Hours: Full Time 40 Hours. Monday-Friday
Location: Sighthill Industrial Estate, Edinburgh. EH11 4HN
Hours: 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
- Ability to learn new skills
- Applicants need to be numerate, literate, flexible, self-motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
- Basic awareness of health & safety and food safety / hygiene requirements (training and certifications will be provided as part of the role)
APPLY NOW and let us contact you to discuss your future with the Burtons family.
Application process: Online application with CV