Location: Edinburgh Bakery, Sighthill area
Shift: Full Time, Perm - Nightshift – 10:00pm – 6:00am
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new role for a Paperstores Operative.
To receive and store deliveries of all packaging materials and provide the packing floor with the materials they need to meet the production schedule whilst maintaining traceability of product
- Receive delivery of all packaging materials
- Transfer pallets of stock to and from the packing floor using the Power Pallet Truck, recording the transaction system to ensure traceability
- Make optimum use of the racking areas facilitating easy retrieval of stock as required by the Packing Floor to meet the production schedule
- Conduct safety checks and maintenance on machinery used within the paperstores area
- Conduct a weekly stock take of all materials involved in the packaging of products during the previous 7 days
- Ensure the good housekeeping of the warehouse at all times
- At the request of the Paper Stores Co-ordinator, train new employees to a satisfactory standard
- At the request of the Paper Stores Co-ordinator, provide holiday and absence cover for the Raw Material Store.
To be considered for this role, we are either looking for people who have worked in a manufacturing environment before so understand the process or have experience in a warehouse or stores environment dealing with inbound orders and stock checking.
If interested please apply now so not to miss out.
Closing date is the 12pm on Monday 19th July 2021