Weekly Rotating shift pattern
Day Shift: 6am - 2pm
Back Shift: 2pm - 10pm
Competitive Weekly Pay
We are expanding and we want YOU to be a part of the team!
Due to exceptional company growth we are pleased to be able to advertise for these brand new exciting roles!
So, who Are Burton’s Biscuits?
We are the home of Jammie Dodgers, Paterson Shortbread, Maryland Cookies and Wagon Wheels to name just a few! We are incredibly lucky to work in the world of making delicious biscuits!
‘We are a more successful and fun place to work when people feel free to be themselves’.
At Burton’s we believe in the power of being authentic and being able to ‘Be Yourself’.
Understanding our customers is crucial to our success, so having a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers is vital.
As a business we are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity and equality in the workplace and we welcome talented individuals from all backgrounds who share our Pride and Passion for Baking Great Biscuits and snacks.
Burton’s Biscuits is owned by Ferrero and we are proud to be part of such a fantastic and successful business. The Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 Countries and their products are sold in over 170 Countries. We are delighted to be part of the Ferrero group which represents over 37,000 employees across the world and has a consolidated turnover of €12.3 billion (2020).
If interested then please apply online, you will need a CV and will have to complete a short online application form.
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Dispatch Team Leader to lead a shift team of 4 people within our Dispatch area. This is a great opportunity for a Team leader to join the wider Logistics Team @ Edinburgh site.
Key Responsibilities for this role are:
- Lead the Team to deliver a safe working environment within the Dispatch area ensuring compliance to all safe WOW & procedures
- Undertake Logistics team BOS Audits & routinely check the Safety of the Dispatch loading area , racking & Lock & dock procedures
- Communicate shift status & handover with each Team leader across 24 / 5 working plan , ensuring cover plan & key skills are maintained on each shift team
- Ensure 5S Audits & a consistent approach to the delivery of Good housekeeping standards in Dispatch warehouse are delivered, ensuring new WOW such as Zoning & Team ownership are encouraged
- Lead the Dispatch Operatives in the safe loading of the Daily Vehicle schedule & ensure that any issues are shared with team handover process.
- Ensure All documentation & systems checks are completed , including Information share with the shift teams to deliver accuracy & eliminate errors in our plan delivery for All our customers
- Deliver Training plan to new employees & continued support / development to current teams on new WOW
Please note, successful candidate will already have achieved or be expected to complete FLT Counter balance / Reach / PPT Truck licence Training to RTITB Standards .