Competitive Weekly Pay
Benefits: Subsidized canteen, Free on-site parking, Staff shop, Define Contribution Pension Scheme
Contract: Full time - Temporary 6 month fixed term contract x1 opening
Weekly Rotating shift pattern
Day Shift: 6am - 2pm
Back Shift: 2pm - 10pm
Night Shift: 10pm - 6am
We are expanding and we want YOU to be a part of the team!
Due to exceptional company growth we are pleased to be able to advertise for these brand new exciting roles!
So, who Are Burton’s Biscuits?
We are the home of Jammie Dodgers, Paterson Shortbread, Maryland Cookies and Wagon Wheels to name just a few! We are incredibly lucky to work in the world of making delicious biscuits!
‘We are a more successful and fun place to work when people feel free to be themselves’.
At Burton’s we believe in the power of being authentic and being able to ‘Be Yourself’.
Understanding our customers is crucial to our success, so having a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers is vital.
As a business we are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity and equality in the workplace and we welcome talented individuals from all backgrounds who share our Pride and Passion for Baking Great Biscuits and snacks.
Burton’s Biscuits is owned by Ferrero and we are proud to be part of such a fantastic and successful business. The Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 Countries and their products are sold in over 170 Countries. We are delighted to be part of the Ferrero group which represents over 37,000 employees across the world and has a consolidated turnover of €12.3 billion (2020).
We are looking for dedicated and passionate team players to join our ever-expanding workforce and are in need of a number of Machine Operators to join us on a full-time basis, working rotating shift patterns of 6am to 2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm to 6am.
If interested then please apply online, you will need a CV and will have to complete a short online application form.
Role & Responsibilities
• Operating high speed wrapping machines and checkweighers.
• Checking codes and completion of daily production documentation.
• Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go’ procedures.
• Maintenance of quality standards procedures.
• Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Skills & Experience
• Experience in a fast-paced environment with preferably production experience.
• Should have flexibility for a number of lines – training will be provided
• Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/ self-motivated/ good problem-solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a small team.
• Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
• Awareness of health & safety and food safety / hygiene requirements.
• Experience of operating wrapping / bagging machines desirable.
Why are you still reading the advert? APPLY NOW!