Mar 12 2021 12:00AM
2021 is set to be an exciting year for the Blackpool Bakery. The Engineering Project team have been tasked with delivering a Capital investment plan that will underpin Blackpool’s reliability, efficiency, product quality and Site and Safety.
This year’s Capital plan comprises the purchase of new machinery, the redesign of the CCP Sieving area, upgrades to Site Security, upgrades to Baking Ovens, Improvements to the Site Energy efficiency, and replacement of Obsolete Plant and equipment.
Reporting into Brian Hughes, we are looking to recruit an individual who will become a Project Engineer.
- Work with the Blackpool Project Team to develop Project Specifications and develop Applications for Capital Expenditure (ACE)
- Work with the Blackpool Project Team in delivering these Projects in 2021, on time and to Budget.
- Chair Site Project meetings, take minutes, assign action and owners.
- Plan in Project work, Instruct, Manage, and control Contractors.
- Create and issue Permits to work, ensuring Safe working at all times.
- Liaise with the Site Operations team to ensure all Project Work is planned and coordinated around production requirements.
- Development Support
Qualifications and Experience
- Health and Safety at Work experience, ideally with qualifications.
- Mechanical or Electrical biased Engineering experience/qualifications.
- A good working knowledge of how to read and interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Excellent personal & man management skills.
- Experience of Managing and controlling Contractors.
- Experience of reading and understanding terms and conditions, Supplier Quotation and Specifications
- Experience of Financial Control and budget Management
- Experience of Project planning, time management, resource planning, material planning
- Good PC Skills – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Teams, SAP.
Click on apply to register your interest