Mar 3 2021 12:00AM
We are expanding and we want YOU to be a part of the team!
So, who Are Burton’s Biscuits?
We are the home of Jammie Dodgers, Paterson Shortbread, Maryland Cookies and Wagon Wheels to name just a few! We are incredibly lucky to work in the world of making delicious biscuits!
‘We are a more successful and fun place to work when people feel free to be themselves’.
At Burton’s we believe in the power of being authentic and being able to ‘Be Yourself’.
Understanding our customers is crucial to our success, so having a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers is vital.
As a business we are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity and equality in the workplace and we welcome talented individuals from all backgrounds who share our Pride and Passion for Baking Great Biscuits and snacks.
Shifts: PTE (16:25 – 21:55)
Role & Responsibilities:
Operation and control of fork lift trucks, servicing production lines and waste compactors.
Skills & Experience:
- Forklift license for stand on and counterbalance trucks an advantage
- Previous experience of similar work.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to follow written instructions and complete basic numerical documentation.
- Should also have a good understanding of food safety and health and safety requirements.
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative to suit line requirements.