Competitive Weekly Pay: £419.25 per week (includes shift allowance)
Benefits: Subsidized canteen, Free on-site parking , Staff shop, Define Contribution Pension Scheme
Shift 1: 06.00- 14.00
Shift 2: 14.00- 22.00
Shift 3: 22.00- 06.00
So, who Are Burton’s Biscuits?
We are the home of Jammie Dodgers, Paterson Shortbread, Maryland Cookies and Wagon Wheels to name just a few! We are incredibly lucky to work in the world of making delicious biscuits!
‘We are a more successful and fun place to work when people feel free to be themselves’
We are looking for extra support and are in need of a number of Machine Operators to join us on a full time basis you working 3 different rotating shift patterns of covering 6am to 2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm to 6am.
If interested then please apply online, you'll need a CV and will have to complete a short online application form.
Role & Responsibilities
• Operating high speed wrapping machines and checkweighers.
• Checking codes and completion of daily production documentation.
• Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go’ procedures.
• Maintenance of quality standards procedures.
• Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Skills & Experience
• Experience in a fast paced environment with preferably production experience.
• Should possess good fault-finding skills and can work with the minimum amount of supervision.
• Should have flexibility for a number of lines – training will be provided
• Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/ self-motivated/ good problem-solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a small team.
• Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
• Awareness of health & safety and food safety / hygiene requirements.
• Experience of operating wrapping/ bagging machines desirable.
Why are you still reading the advert? APPLY NOW!