At Burton’s Biscuits we are the home of Jammie Dodgers, Maryland Cookies and Wagon Wheels to name just a few! We are incredibly lucky to work in the world of making delicious biscuits!
Exciting news for Llantarnam as we have won some new business for our Bakery, which means we need to run additional shifts. As such we are looking to recruit a number of permanent Machine Operators to join our Friday Night Shift & Sunday Night Shift.
Shift Pattern: 2 night shifts to cover which are Friday Night & Sunday Night (12 hour shifts) - 6pm-6am
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd January 2019
Weekly Pay: £262
If interested then please apply online with your CV.
Role & Responsibilities
• Operating high speed wrapping machines and checkweighers.
• Checking codes and completion of daily production documentation.
• Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go’ procedures.
• Maintenance of quality standards procedures.
• Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Skills & Experience
• Should possess good fault finding skills and have the ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
• Should have flexibility for a number of lines – training will be provided
• Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/ self-motivated/ good problem solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision, and use own initiative.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a small team.
• Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
• Awareness of health & safety and food safety / hygiene requirements.
• Experience of operating wrapping/ bagging machines desirable.