Who are we ?
We are FBC UK, Fox's Burton's Companies! ……-And we bake the UK's most incredible biscuits (we might be slightly biased, but we will leave that for you to judge).
FBC UK was a match made in heaven, with two of the top UK biscuits manufacturers (Burton's Biscuits and Fox's Biscuits) coming together to create one unique, integrated company.
We are home to famous iconic brands, including Maryland, Fox's, Jammie Dodger & Rocky, to name just a few. We bake our incredible biscuits at eight bakeries across the UK, located at Ilse of Arran, Livingston, Blackpool, Llantarnam, Edinburgh, Kirkham, Batley & Dorset. We also have offices for our supporting services in St Albans, Liverpool and Moreton. Together, we employ circa 4,000 amazing employees across all our locations.
We are currently the second biscuit manufacturer in the UK market with a strong ambition of becoming the number two biscuit manufacturer worldwide.
We are proud to be part of the Ferrero enlarged family: such a fantastic and successful business. The Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 countries, with products sold in over 170 countries, represented by almost 38.000 employees worldwide, and a consolidated turnover of €12.7 billion (2020-21).
Along with our fantastic brand portfolio, we also have long-term agreements to manufacture several sweet & savoury snacks across Mars, Jacobs, and LU branded products. In addition, we are proud to be a strategic partner for many retailer-branded products.
Our employees make our business special. With strong family values, we believe FBC UK is a more prosperous and fun place to work with when people feel free to be themselves. We believe in the power of being authentic, entrepreneurial and supporting each whilst meeting our business goals.
And don't forget… work hard but play harder!
About the role:
- To review and improve the systems used at site to control the material supply chain from offloading ingredients through to out loading finished goods.
- To measure & improve performance within the supply chain at site.
- To manage the Warehouse and Goods In teams directly to ensure an efficient level service is delivered to site.
- To support SAP management at site
- To deliver to set KPI’s for warehouse, stock levels and material deliveries.
- To manage the and communicate the site input needed for transport on and off site.
- To support the site to deliver Excellent customer service
- To manage the off line packing team to deliver all co-packing reduction opportunities
- Running to costed KPI’s
- Managing small production team on day shift
Overtime budget for warehouse
Support customer service levels 98.5%>
Qualifications and Experience:
- Management experience preferably within a FMCG environment
- Detailed PC / Excel / Sap understanding
- Ability to run reports and present data.
- Presentation skills
- Stock control management experience
- Detailed, technical understanding of the operation and its main cost drivers
- Detailed understanding of the main drivers of performance in terms of OEE, Waste, POW
- Detailed understanding of all food safety and health/safety & environmental compliance requirements
- Sustained leadership ability to deliver results through immediate teams
- Results focused mindset with good analytical skills
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to influence and challenge effectively and professionally
If you are ready to begin a career with real bite, we would love to hear from you so apply now by clicking the link below.