Who are we ?
We are FBC UK, Fox's Burton's Companies! ……-And we bake the UK's most incredible biscuits (we might be slightly biased, but we will leave that for you to judge).
FBC UK was a match made in heaven, with two of the top UK biscuits manufacturers (Burton's Biscuits and Fox's Biscuits) coming together to create one unique, integrated company.
We are home to famous iconic brands, including Maryland, Fox's, Jammie Dodger & Rocky, to name just a few. We bake our incredible biscuits at eight bakeries across the UK, located at Ilse of Arran, Livingston, Blackpool, Llantarnam, Edinburgh, Kirkham, Batley & Dorset. We also have offices for our supporting services in St Albans, Liverpool and Moreton. Together, we employ circa 4,000 amazing employees across all our locations.
We are currently the second biscuit manufacturer in the UK market with a strong ambition of becoming the number two biscuit manufacturer worldwide.
We are proud to be part of the Ferrero enlarged family: such a fantastic and successful business. The Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 countries, with products sold in over 170 countries, represented by almost 38.000 employees worldwide, and a consolidated turnover of €12.7 billion (2020-21).
Along with our fantastic brand portfolio, we also have long-term agreements to manufacture several sweet & savoury snacks across Mars, Jacobs, and LU branded products. In addition, we are proud to be a strategic partner for many retailer-branded products.
Our employees make our business special. With strong family values, we believe FBC UK is a more prosperous and fun place to work with when people feel free to be themselves. We believe in the power of being authentic, entrepreneurial and supporting each whilst meeting our business goals.
And don't forget… work hard but play harder!
What does your typical day look like?
To provide an efficient and effective HR service to the business across the shifts. To manage and support managers and employees on the interpretation and application of the company's HR policies, procedures, employment law and HR best practice. To support and managing the HR team to deliver strategic objectives for business success. To deliver short to medium term plans for the business in its people planning and delivery.
Other key actions will be but not limited to:
- Working cooperatively with the HRBP and Senior HR Advisor, escalating queries as and when required
- Providing support , advice and coaching on all people related issues
- Development and delivery of business and HR related projects including employee engagement plans
- Managing Employee Relation and Union Matters to drive positive outcomes
- Proactively line managing and working alongside the team to deliver HR strategy and support business strategy including workforce and succession planning delivery
- Supporting ER case work
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
- CIPD qualified to level 3 or above, or proven experience
- Excellent ICT skills and sound knowledge of HR systems, processes and legislation
- Experience of working within an HR Environment
If you are ready to begin a career with real bite, we would love to hear from you so apply now by clicking the link below.