THIS ROLE REQUIRES SUPPORTING ALL BURTONS & FOX'S LOCATIONS ACROSS THE UK AND IS AN ONSITE ROLE
Who are we ?
We are FBC, Fox's Burton's Companies! ……-And we bake the UK's most incredible biscuits (we might be slightly biased, but we will leave that for you to judge).
FBC was a match made in heaven, with two of the top UK biscuits manufacturers (Burton's Biscuits and Fox's Biscuits) coming together to create one unique, integrated company.
We are home to famous iconic brands, including Maryland, Fox's, Jammie Dodger & Rocky, to name just a few. We bake our incredible biscuits at eight bakeries across the UK, located at Ilse of Arran, Livingston, Blackpool, Llantarnam, Edinburgh, Kirkham, Batley & Dorset. We also have offices for our supporting services in St Albans, Liverpool and Moreton. Together, we employ circa 5,000 amazing employees across all our locations.
We are currently the second biscuit manufacturer in the UK market with a strong ambition of becoming the number two biscuit manufacturer worldwide.
We are proud to be part of the Ferrero enlarged family: such a fantastic and successful business. The Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 countries, with products sold in over 170 countries, represented by almost 38.000 employees worldwide, and a consolidated turnover of €12.7 billion (2020-21).
Along with our fantastic brand portfolio, we also have long-term agreements to manufacture several sweet & savoury snacks across Mars, Cathedral City, Marmite, Jacobs, and LU branded products. In addition, we are proud to be a strategic partner for many retailer-branded products.
Our employees make our business special. With strong family values, we believe FBC is a more prosperous and fun place to work with when people feel free to be themselves. We believe in the power of being authentic, entrepreneurial and supporting each whilst meeting our business goals.
And don't forget… work hard but play harder!
What does your typical day look like?
To effectively manage and contribute to delivering the successful implementation of SAP
Ensure the full embedding of SAP QM
Other key actions will be but not limited to:
- To plan and manage the project informing all stakeholders of timing and activities
- To ensure the system maintains trace and mass balance without compromise
- To ensure that retailer requirements of the process are met
- To complete UAT testing
- To reach out with other functions to inform and guide
- To train super users on the functionality
- To ensure issues are investigated and raised with the accenture team
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
- Minimum 4 years experience at a similar level within a large food manufacturing site.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent e.g. HND or evidence of continuous professional development and relevant experience – ideally in food science / safety.
- Good working knowledge of systems and procedures, and experience managing and maintaining a trace system
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Able to prioritise and manage workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Positive and progressive approach to working in a team or able to work unsupervised.
- Use of problem solving techniques to drive performance.
- Level 3 HACCP minimum. .
- Retailer Code of Practice knowledge.
- Be an effective team player we exceptional communication skills
- Qualification in training
If you are ready to begin a career with real bite, we would love to hear from you so apply now by clicking the link below.