Who are we ?
We are FBC, Fox's Burton's Companies! ……-And we bake the UK's most incredible biscuits (we might be slightly biased, but we will leave that for you to judge).
FBC was a match made in heaven, with two of the top UK biscuits manufacturers (Burton's Biscuits and Fox's Biscuits) coming together to create one unique, integrated company.
We are home to famous iconic brands, including Maryland, Fox's, Jammie Dodger & Rocky, to name just a few. We bake our incredible biscuits at eight bakeries across the UK, located at Ilse of Arran, Livingston, Blackpool, Llantarnam, Edinburgh, Kirkham, Batley & Dorset. We also have offices for our supporting services in St Albans, Liverpool and Moreton. Together, we employ circa 5,000 amazing employees across all our locations.
We are currently the second biscuit manufacturer in the UK market with a strong ambition of becoming the number two biscuit manufacturer worldwide.
We are proud to be part of the Ferrero enlarged family: such a fantastic and successful business. The Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 countries, with products sold in over 170 countries, represented by almost 38.000 employees worldwide, and a consolidated turnover of €12.7 billion (2020-21).
Along with our fantastic brand portfolio, we also have long-term agreements to manufacture several sweet & savoury snacks across Mars, Cathedral City, Marmite, Jacobs, and LU branded products. In addition, we are proud to be a strategic partner for many retailer-branded products.
Our employees make our business special. With strong family values, we believe FBC is a more prosperous and fun place to work with when people feel free to be themselves. We believe in the power of being authentic, entrepreneurial and supporting each whilst meeting our business goals.
And don't forget… work hard but play harder!
What does your typical day look like?
You will be responsible for providing support services to short term demand forecasting, customer service, warehousing and distribution functions which are supported centrally within the customer service team .
Other key actions will be but not limited to:
▪Draw insights from data and make recommendations to the business.
▪ Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution.
▪ Automate regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient.
▪ Develop capability of various end users, equipping wider team with a competent level of data management and analytical skills to allow self -help.
▪ Conduct periodical trainings to end users in the use of new tools and supply chain management processes relevant to their role.
▪ Stay informed of new advances and approaches in supply chain analytics technology to apply the best practices within the organization to improve supply chain processes.
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
▪ Highly numerate with experience working in an analytical position
▪ Educated to A level/equivalent or have relevant equivalent experience
▪ Experience in a customer services or supply chain role.
▪ IT literate in Microsoft programs
▪ Advanced Microsof t Excel skills are desirable, basics essential (Pivot tables etc.)
▪ Preferably have an understanding of SAP
If you are ready to begin a career with real bite, we would love to hear from you so apply now by clicking the link below.