Who are we ?
We are FBC, Fox's Burton's Companies! ……-And we bake the UK's most incredible biscuits (we might be slightly biased, but we will leave that for you to judge).
FBC was a match made in heaven, with two of the top UK biscuits manufacturers (Burton's Biscuits and Fox's Biscuits) coming together to create one unique, integrated company.
We are home to famous iconic brands, including Maryland, Fox's, Jammie Dodger & Rocky, to name just a few. We bake our incredible biscuits at eight bakeries across the UK, located at Ilse of Arran, Livingston, Blackpool, Llantarnam, Edinburgh, Kirkham, Batley & Dorset. We also have offices for our supporting services in St Albans, Liverpool and Moreton. Together, we employ circa 5,000 amazing employees across all our locations.
We are currently the second biscuit manufacturer in the UK market with a strong ambition of becoming the number two biscuit manufacturer worldwide.
We are proud to be part of the Ferrero enlarged family: such a fantastic and successful business. The Ferrero Group operates in more than 50 countries, with products sold in over 170 countries, represented by almost 38.000 employees worldwide, and a consolidated turnover of €12.7 billion (2020-21).
Along with our fantastic brand portfolio, we also have long-term agreements to manufacture several sweet & savoury snacks across Mars, Cathedral City, Marmite, Jacobs, and LU branded products. In addition, we are proud to be a strategic partner for many retailer-branded products.
Our employees make our business special. With strong family values, we believe FBC is a more prosperous and fun place to work with when people feel free to be themselves. We believe in the power of being authentic, entrepreneurial and supporting each whilst meeting our business goals.
And don't forget… work hard but play harder!
What does your typical day look like?
The purpose of the role is to support with the design , development , management and guarantee the overall project implementation for aspects such as : St Albans facilities , postal/courier services, stationary supplies and on-site vending. Fostering a work environment based on FBC UK identity and values, for the workplace, maximising the value brought to the business. Guarantee the governance of the overall FBC UK workplace management in terms of cost and efficiencies, headcounts, investment in offices, workplace management group policies definition and deployment , workplace management community development and services/technology evolution management - aligned with the Group Strategy.
Other key actions will be but not limited to:
- Support and Manage the front of house desk with a welcome style for the FBC UK visitors and staff.
- Acting as a first point of contact for any issues within the office and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately
- Dealing with in coming and out going post including the provision of additional post services, such as booking couriers
- Overseeing the applicaiton of H&S guidelines in workplace management
- Acting as first point of contact for any issues within the office and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately
- Undertaking general office administration duties including meeting room management
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
- Experienced in managing external contracts eg facilities , stationary , couriers etc.
- Front of house experience
- Negotiation skills
THIS IS A 3 MONTH FTC WORKING ONSITE IN ST ALBANS
If you are ready to begin a career with real bite, we would love to hear from you so apply now by clicking the link below.