Fox's Burton’s Biscuits; Fabulous Biscuits, Fabulous People
Fox's Burton’s Biscuits are the home of some of the UK’s most iconic biscuit brands, including but not limited to Maryland Cookies, Jammie Dodgers and Wagon Wheels.
Here’s a thought for you!! Buying a biscuit is easy, the process of making a biscuit is however much more involved and that’s where YOU COULD BE INVOLVED! The route from creation to eating involves multiple stages and that’s why we are able to offer a variety of jobs to meet peoples desires, skill sets and abilities; We are currently recruiting for the below role.
WE DO NOT OFFER ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS - 40 HOURS PER WEEK GUARANTEED!! - WORKING 35HRS BUT PAID FOR 37.5HRS/WEEKLY - NO WEEKEND WORKING
CASH REFERRAL BONUS OF BETWEEN £100 - £500
- ROLE - Manufacturing Machine Operators
- RATE - £11.44/Hr 37.5 Hrs, paid weekly
- SHIFT PATTERN - Monday to Friday, 10pm - 6am
1. Ensuring that all packaging materials are available on the lines,
2. Ensuring that the packaging is appropriately inserted and regulated to the correct settings on the packaging machines.
3. Be responsible for pre production test runs to facilitate a smooth running of the production line.
4. Undertake ad hoc metal detector checks.
5. Monitor and manage robot operating machines.
6. Ensuring that pickers and packaging operative staff are meeting quotas
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working around machinery and have a practical hands on approach to problem solve as and when mechanical issues arise. This job would be suitable for candidates/students are have experience or who are studying/have studied mechanical engineering. Furthermore opportunities to progress to Advanced Machine Operators coupled with vocational qualification study will also arise for candidates who thrive and perform well within the role.
SO IF YOU MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS WHY NOT APPLY ON LINE TODAY.
- Do you have previous machinery & production experience?
- Do you want to learn the skills involved in a fast-paced Food production environment?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Do you have strong communication skills- both written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you have a strong work ethic with a passion for delivering finished goods to an exceptionally high standard?
- Full onsite training in a fast-paced Food Production Bakery
- Full Health and safety training provided
- PPE provided including safety boots & hi vis vest
- Canteen on site
- On site parking facilities
APPLY NOW and let us contact you to discuss your future with the Burtons family.
Application process: Online application with CV