Aug 19 2022 12:00AM
Fox’s Burton’s Company; Fabulous Biscuits, Fabulous People
Fox’s Burton’s Biscuits are the home of some of the UK’s most iconic biscuit brands, including but not limited to Maryland Cookies, Jammie Dodgers and Wagon Wheels.
Here’s a thought for you!! Buying a biscuit is easy, the process of making a biscuit is however much more involved and that’s where YOU COULD BE INVOLVED! The route from creation to eating involves multiple stages and that’s why we are able to offer a variety of jobs to meet peoples desires, skill sets and abilities;
WE DO NOT OFFER ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS - 40 HOURS PER WEEK GUARANTEED!! - WORKING 35HRS BUT PAID FOR 37.5HRS/WEEKLY - NO WEEKEND WORKING
CASH REFERRAL BONUS OF BETWEEN £100 - £500
- An immediate application response.
- A quick entry into the business approach
- A factory tour so that you can decide whether the role is for you.
- Training, development and career opportunities.
RATES – £10.76/Hr
SHIFTS - 2am - 10pm (37.5 hrs per week excluding break) Monday to Friday only
ROLE - PICKER/PACKER
Working within a group of people picking, sorting and packaging biscuit products. This is a very fast paced environment which requires speed and accuracy whilst working on your feet during an 8 hour shift. Furthermore applicants must be aware that you would be working in a very humid environment wearing a variety of PPE
Please note that candidates who thrive in these roles will have opportunities for training, progression and promotion.
WHAT’S IN THIS FOR YOU?
- Each 8-hour shift provides for 2 separate 30 minute breaks!!
- Other advantages include, paid PPE, training with career opportunities, car parking and onsite canteen facilities.
- 25 Holidays Per Year and closed on Bank Holidays including Christmas & New Year. Access to Employee Benefit Scheme for Retailer Discounts and Cashback, Health & Wellbeing.
If you are interested in joining a fantastic company which can offer career and development opportunities please apply online. As a business we are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity and equality in the workplace, and we welcome talented individuals from all backgrounds who share our Pride and Passion for Baking Great Biscuits and snacks.