£9.50/Hr (Paid Weekly)
Aug 9 2022 12:00AM
Fox's Burton’s; Fabulous Biscuits, Fabulous People
Fox's Burton’s Biscuits are the home of some of the UK’s most iconic biscuit brands, including but not limited to Maryland Cookies, Jammie Dodgers and Wagon Wheels. Here’s a thought for you!! Buying a biscuit is easy, the process of making a biscuit is however much more involved and that’s where YOU COULD BE INVOLVED! The route from creation to eating involves multiple stages and that’s why we are able to offer a variety of jobs to meet peoples desires, skill sets and abilities;
WE DO NOT OFFER ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS - 40 HOURS PER WEEK GUARANTEED!! - WORKING 35HRS BUT PAID FOR 37.5HRS/WEEKLY - NO WEEKEND WORKING
CASH REFERRAL BONUS OF BETWEEN £100 - £500
Due to an increase in productivity we are now hiring a number of hygiene operatives to work within our main biscuit production manufacturing site which is based within Sighthill area of Edinburgh.
Working Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm and ensuring that our facilities areas (corridors, toilets, offices, canteens) are cleaned to a hygienic and acceptable standard.
- Applicants must be on or over the age of 18
- Ability to evidence full right to work within the UK (student applicants must, be able to demonstrate this, as paid induction requires full 40 hours induction training)
- Numerate, literate (written and oral communication) and the ability to work in a fast-paced people focused, team and or individual environments.
- Understand and be comfortable working within a food manufacturing environment where hygiene principles are exceptionally important. (Training provided)
- Comfortable working in and around machinery.
- Demonstrate and display a practical ability to thrive and adapt to various and fast paced working conditions.