140g Jammie Dodgers (one pack)
125g unsalted butter
400g white chocolate, chopped
2 tbsp. golden syrup
1 tbsp. caster sugar
9g dehydrated strawberries
1. Roughly chop the Jammie Dodgers and set aside in a medium sized bowl.
2. Place the butter, half the chocolate, the golden syrup and caster sugar in a small pan and heat until the chocolate has melted.
3. Leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then pour over the biscuits and mix carefully until they are fully coated.
4. Pour the mixture into a pre-lined and greased 22cm brownie tin and use a metal spoon to press down gently. Leave to chill until set.
5. Melt the remaining white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water and once melted, pour over the chilled biscuit base.
6. Sprinkle over the dehydrated strawberries and chill for 1 hour until set.
7. To serve, gently remove from the brownie tin and cut into nine equal pieces.