Jammie Dodgers are the nation's most popular kid's biscuits! These delicious shortcake sandwiches with a splodge of tasty filling have been a national favourite for over 50 years.
Both kids and grown-ups love Jammie Dodgers making them the perfect addition to any family biscuit tin.
- Jammie Dodgers are the biggest kid’s biscuit brand in the UK (and are actually enjoyed by loads of adults too!)
- In 2013 we re-launched the Jammie Dodgers brand with a new look and new flavours – Banana & Toffee, and Jam & Custard.
- Jammie Dodgers are made in Wales, the birthplace of Rob Brydon, Richard Burton, Tom Jones and Charlotte Church.
- The name for the original cheeky biscuit came from the BEANO’s ‘Roger the Dodger’ character comic strip.
- Jammie Dodgers have been featured on The Only Way is Essex and Harry Hill’s TV Burp.
- We made an exciting return to TV in 2011 as part of a £4.5 million campaign that re-captured the spirit of the brand and engaged with Jammie Dodger lovers of all ages. Our TV ad was such a hit that it won The Grocer ‘Best Biscuit Advert of 2011’ award. Check it out on www.dodgersgetstuckin.com.
- In 2012 the Jammie Dodgers Monkeys were further featured in an epic chart battle – played out during Britain’s Got Talent (May 2012). Jammie, Toffee and Choccie launched their own music videos and the Nation voted for their favourite – find out more at www.dodgersnumber1.com
Did you know?The Jammie Dodger is the favourite snack of Dr. Who and singer Labrinth.
Nutrition and guideline daily amounts
|Typical values:||Per biscuit||Per 100g||Child 5-10||All adults|
|Your results will appear here|