Marketing Brand Manager
1) When and why did you join Burton’s Biscuit Company?
I joined the company nearly 6 and a half years ago in November 2005. I wanted new experiences and challenges in a different category of FMCG than I had worked in before
2) What is the atmosphere like working at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
Fast paced, hectic and relentless – I am never bored!
3) What do you love about working at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
The variety of work I do. It constantly changes which means that I am always learning new things even after 6 years and trying to overcome new challenges. It is fast paced, hectic and relentless, but can be incredibly rewarding and a lot of fun!
4) What does it take to succeed at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
Flexibility, perseverance, pragmatism, strong relationships and a healthy dose of insanity!
5) What makes Burton’s Biscuit Company a distinctive place to work?
Two things for me, the people and the energy within the business. We are constantly challenged to deliver the undeliverable and it’s a testament to the people and the energy that we have that enables us to achieve it.
6) What does the Burton’s Biscuit Company vision ‘Making every day more of a treat’ mean to you?
For me, ‘Making every day more of a treat’ is about squeezing everything you can out of every day, whether it be overcoming challenges, learning something new or just pure enjoyment. That is the treat for me.