Senior National Account Manager
1) When and why did you join Burton’s Biscuit Company?
I joined in October 2010 – I was attracted by the opportunity to work with some big brands without being lost within a big corporate organisation.
2) What is the atmosphere like working at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
We move at a very fast pace which means the atmosphere is exciting and sometimes hectic.
3) What do you love about working at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
Mostly the chocolate biscuits!! But also being empowered to make decisions and feel entrepreneurial within my sales role.
4) What does it take to succeed at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
Speaking up with ideas and thoughts as everyone’s opinion counts in this business and are not dismissed by those higher up the food chain.
5) What does ‘Making Every Day More of a Treat’ mean to you?
Having worked with other food and drink brands earlier in my career it is great to see consumers, customers, clients and friends really love the new products that we present to them and bring to market.
6) What’s your favourite biscuit?
Cadbury Bournville Biscuits – I hate dark chocolate but love these.