Development - Cookies
1) When and why did you join Burton’s Biscuit Company?
I joined in 1980 to work in the development department to create new products.
2) What is the atmosphere like working at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
I enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
3) What do you love about working at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
My job and the variety it brings to my day.
4) What does it take to succeed at Burton’s Biscuit Company?
Hard work and wanting /giving the best you can.
5) What makes Burton’s Biscuit Company a distinctive place to work?
We work as a team to make things happen.
6) What does ‘Making Every Day More of a Treat’ mean to you?
In terms of biscuits it means you can have that ‘pick me up’, something to give you that satisfying moment.
7) What’s your favourite biscuit?
Has to be Maryland Big & Chunky – Choc Chunk & Hazelnut Crunch cookies.