Chief Commercial Officer
1) When and why did you join Burton’s Biscuit Company?
I joined in March 2010. I was (and still am) excited by the potential of the company. Great heritage brands that are part of Britain’s past but still have the potential to grow.
2) How is Burton’s Biscuit Company different to the others in the market?
It’s all about the people. So many vibrant and committed people who are working together to really make a difference.
3) What is a particular career highlight of yours?
Leading the team that won the Walmart global supplier of the year in 2008. Winning the IGD Business Transformation award with Burton’s comes a close second.
4) What is your favourite biscuit moment?
A mid morning energy boost with a steaming cup of coffee and a Wagon Wheel.
5) What does ‘Making Every Day More of a Treat’ mean to you?
Finding the time to tune out, relax and have a small bit of ‘me time’.